Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still have a failed Fitbit Coach login

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have read every entry on all the issues people are having with logging into Fitbit Coach and I *still* cannot get in - I have tried website and app, changed and re-linked passwords, deleted and re-download both fitbit and fitbitcoach apps several times. Have reset my phone. I have deleted Fitstar from my account (website dashboard) - it then returns when I try to login to Fitbit Coach. I am STILL getting an "Error : Validation failed" message. When I try to log in using email I get an error message saying "Your email is already connected to another account". This happens on my iPhone 6, my iPad *and* the website.

What else is there to do now - other than use someone else's app !!?

*UPDATE*

Frustrated at LiveChat not being able to help, I went back through the Community and retried every single suggested solution 🙂  Don't know how/why, but THIS time it worked : I went through step by step deleting apps, changing password, removing Fitstar from dashboard, reloading apps, rebooting phone, logging into the Fitbit Coach WEBSITE on laptop and linking via email. Result. Perhaps a combination of things ... but anyway, now working on all devices. Hurrah! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

It's great to see you around in the Community @Tigerlily_13! I appreciate the troubleshooting that you've tried as well for the update that you posted about the communication that you had with our Support team. 

I'm glad to hear that after you chatted with our team, it started working normally. 

I'll be around if you need further assistance. Robot Happy

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes