Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stress Score not recorded if woke up after 1PM

ANSWERED

I have a slightly different issue. I have Premium, usually have the stress score, but today I didn't. Realised it said I need to have a wake time between 8PM to 1PM. I have a sleep disorder, so is this feature useless to me? I am frequently not waking up til between 4pm-7pm.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Kikix.

I've moved your post to a different thread so we can keep the forums organized. Thanks for the details provided and confirming that you have Premium. As you noticed, currently the stress score will be generated if you wear your Fitbit devices to sleep between 8 PM today and 1 PM tomorrow. I understand how inconvenient this is for you and I apologize for this inconvenience.

Fitbit is always working on our features to improve them and the feedback we receive from our members is a big part of the process. With this in mind, I'd advice you to vote for this idea posted in the Product Feedback board so our developers can keep tracking its demand over time.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there, @Kikix.

I've moved your post to a different thread so we can keep the forums organized. Thanks for the details provided and confirming that you have Premium. As you noticed, currently the stress score will be generated if you wear your Fitbit devices to sleep between 8 PM today and 1 PM tomorrow. I understand how inconvenient this is for you and I apologize for this inconvenience.

Fitbit is always working on our features to improve them and the feedback we receive from our members is a big part of the process. With this in mind, I'd advice you to vote for this idea posted in the Product Feedback board so our developers can keep tracking its demand over time.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks, I voted. It seems a shame that it's been years and it is still only for 'normal' sleepers. Yet another thing us nocturnal people are locked out of 😞

Best Answer

@Kikix It's good to see you here again.

You're welcome, thanks to you for taking the time to vote for that idea. I understand your feelings, and I appreciate your input. Your feedback will help our team work on our features and make them useful for all our members. Have a good one!

Best Answer
0 Votes