Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer Premium from Inspire HR to Sense

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I was told that I cannot change my Premium service from my present Inspire HR to the Sense or that I cannot cancel my current one and renew on the Sense.  If a person is trying to upgrade products or if their current one no longer works before the annual renewal, that is not very good business sense for keeping customers happy.  You should make it possible to change the service to another device or able to cancel the current subscription without penalty.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@s.jew21 A warm welcome to the Fitbit Community. Thanks for the details mentioned. 

The Fitbit Premium features will be activated in your Fitbit app. I shared your post with our Support team and they mentioned you already have a case with them, since they have access to your case details please continue the communication through email to avoid confusion. 

Have a great week. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am disappointed with the lack of knowledge that your customer service members have...sadly I have figured out most things on my own, in spite of what your customer servie reps have said.  if I listened to them, I would no longer have a fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@s.jew21 Thank you for getting back. I see where your frustration is coming from, your feedback about our Support team is appreciated, we're always striving to provide a good customer service. 

Feel free to post in the Fitbit Community if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes