Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What Happened to the previous Yoga Videos?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

As a FitBit Premium customer, I thoroughly enjoyed  yoga videos that have been recently removed and wish they would return. They were the main deciding factor in the reason why I chose to purchase a Premium subscription. The current yoga section is an absolute joke compared to what it used to be. As a customer , I feel like I've been hoaxed into buying a subscription that took away the main videos/reason on why I chose to purchase a subscription in the first place. FitBit Premiums' previous   Yoga section helped many stretch out and loosen from sitting in front of the computer all day due to COVID lockdowns and was great for decompressing from pandemic stressors. The current one is very disappointing and lacks variety. Many in the community would enjoy having those videos back.

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

I totally agree. The current selection is awful. 
is there an update coming?

Best Answer

I agree, and commented on this too.  So far the moderator is "looking at it".  Really annoyed that they removed them without giving any notice at all.  I was using these videos every day.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Don't worry guys, Sylvia will comment soon saying something about your understanding and how FB strives to listen to their community and keep exercising fun. 

Best Answer
0 Votes