Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are the workouts of 2nd week of Push-Up Prep?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

I started the guided program 'Push-Up Prepr' but missed the third workout of the second week. I'd like to complete this before moving on to week 3 but I can't access it from the Fitbit app and as I can't find it in Fitbit Coach (it doesn't help that I don't know what it's called).
How can I access the missing workout?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@judetheobscure I think i'm on week 2 (didn't do week one) but am doing the work outs listed. Push-Up power i think is week one. 

The 2nd one I have to do is 'Up your strength, Up your push-ups'. Not sure if you can search for these. It's 22 minutes long. The second one is called 'Sore Core' it's 20 mins long. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
11 REPLIES 11

@judetheobscure A warm welcome to the Fitbit Community. It's nice to see you on the board. 

Based in what you mentioned, it seems that the workout could be accessible from the Fitbit app but it's not possible to find it in the Premium workouts or Fitbit Coach. In this case, let's try troubleshooting the Fitbit app by logging out, force quitting it and then log back in. 

If you're still on second week, please let me know the name of the workout, this way I could look it up. 

Looking forward to hearing back from you. I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Silvia

Screenshot_20201013-181938_Fitbit.jpg

I tried logging out and force quitting but that hasn't made a difference.

I've just done the first workout  of week 3 so I can't see any of the workouts from the previous two. I've attached a screenshot. I cant click on week 1 or week 2. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@judetheobscure Thank you for getting back. I appreciate the screenshot attached and the troubleshooting performed. 

Since you're already in the third week of Push-up prep program, it's not possible to go back and check the workouts presented in the second week. However, there are other Fitbit Premium workouts that could be done and will be counted in your current guided program. 

Thank you for your understanding. I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've started this one and it's so frustrating that the iOS app does not sync with the desktop version. I would like to use my larger surface screen to access these workouts. Really poor design. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@judetheobscure I think i'm on week 2 (didn't do week one) but am doing the work outs listed. Push-Up power i think is week one. 

The 2nd one I have to do is 'Up your strength, Up your push-ups'. Not sure if you can search for these. It's 22 minutes long. The second one is called 'Sore Core' it's 20 mins long. 

Best Answer

Thank you! I have now found it. 

I agree with you  - the design is very poor on many fronts 

- not accessible on laptop

- deletes uncompleted stages

- can't repeat previous stages as can't access them either

- no obvious way to search within Coach for the missing workouts. Have to scroll through all the content. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

But just to add - the answer to my original question (how to access missed workouts) which got lost when the moderator changed the title(!) is that apparently you can't 🙄

Best Answer
0 Votes

I left feedback on the web version saying I couldn't access this activity and got an email back saying that the iOS and desktop version of Fitbit Coach are not the same. I don't understand how the team designing these features come to the conclusion that the users would want such a fragmented way of using a premium service.

Thankfully I'm only using the 90 day free version. I certainly won't be paying £79 for something that's not streamlined. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Judetheobscure,

I'm afraid I've found myself in the same situation. I can't locate the Push-up Prep video either. Fitbit customer service couldn't help me and I can't find it online. How did you eventually find it?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Oh no! That's not cool. Not impressed, fitbit!

Best Answer
0 Votes

After customer service failed to have any ideas or solutions and much googling & reading multiple similar complaints, I tried logging out & clearing the cache on my fitbit app (Andoid) and that worked for me. Best of luck to you! 

Best Answer
0 Votes