Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to cancel the 7 day trial?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello, I did the 7 day trial Fitbit premium and now I cannot find anywhere to stop it. I already have been charged for another month but I would like to stop it.

Can anyone help out please?

Thanks

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity 

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Welcome to the Community @Amyfarrugia. I'll be happy to clarify your question. 

Edit or cancel your Fitbit Coach Premium subscription on the Fitbit coach website: 

1. Log in to your account at coach.fitbit.com.
  2. ​Click your name at the top of the screen.
  3. Click Settings.
  4. Scroll down to Subscriptions and Payments.

If the box shows your payment details, you purchased your subscription directly from the website. If you see an Apple App Store, Google Play, Microsoft Store, or Amazon logo, click the logo to go to the subscription area for that account. For more information about managing your subscription, check this article

I'll be around if you need further assistance. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem too. Fitbit is making this so complicated. I subscribed to Coach a while ago and then Fitbit automatically signed me up for Premium (which I did NOT click the try free for 7 days button). I followed the link in this thread but there isn't a button to cancel or manage the Premium. There is a button for my Coach subscription, but NOTHING for Premium. This is such a scam Fitbit, I am furious. You guys are just pissing us off now.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I managed to cancel it, as I had paid through Google play, so I had to cancel it from there. 
Could it be you are encountering the same problem?

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

It's great to see you around @efit01. I'll be happy to clarify your question. Current Fitbit Coach subscribers will automatically get access to Fitbit Premium features as soon as Premium is available in their country or language. Their subscription price will remain the same as it is today, and for as long as they choose to keep their subscription active.

If you want to cancel it, the process might change based in the platform you're using, you can check this article: How do I edit or cancel my Coach Premium subscription?

Thanks for sharing how you canceled it @Amyfarrugia

I'll be around if you need further assistance. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes