Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

While buying Premium I get "Error code: 1000"

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, I’m trying to sign up to Premium but I’m receiving- “Error: Please check your payment details in your iTunes account and try again. Error code: 1000”.

My payment details are set up correctly in iTunes & up to date. I’m in Australia. 

Thank you. 

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
49 REPLIES 49

@Allanaburns It's nice to see you around. Thanks for the details mentioned. 

It's pretty weird that you're receiving this error. I would like you to clear cookies and cache and then try to purchase Fitbit Premium once again. If you keep having this error, please attach a screenshot to your next reply. 

I'll be around if you need further assistance. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This effects me too as yet I still can’t get premium as I keep getting the same error 1000 code all apps are

up to date

Best Answer

I have had the same error. 

Best Answer

@Rowena_keepit and @MrsPaps Welcome to the Community. Thanks for the details mentioned. 

I would like you to provide me with a screenshot of what you're seeing on your app. 

Keep me posted. 

Best Answer

I’m trying to do it via the app so no cookies to clear. It worked this time. The premium tab seems to appear & disappear constantly as well. When will the tab be stable & stay active? I’m worried if I stay signed up then the tab will disappear again & I will be paying for features I can’t use. 
I just activated the 7 day trial and currently have no Premium tab.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Allanaburns Thanks for getting back. I appreciate that you mentioned you're doing this from the app. 

There's no Premium tab, if you buy Fitbit Premium you'll get the following features: 

Learn how to improve your nutrition, try new workout regimens, and more through programs tailored to your health and fitness goals

Receive personalized insights based on your activity, habits, and progress throughout programs

Invite friends to compete or work as a team in customizable challenges

Complete step-by-step workouts with Fitbit Coach, and give feedback for each exercise to personalize your workout sessions

- Guided Meditations 

Could you provide me with a screenshot of what you're seeing on your app? 

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m getting the same message when I try to start my free trial in the app. Checked my payment details, they are correct but it is a PayPal account, so I need to make it a card payment instead? All apps up to date

Best Answer

There was another tab where I’ve circled named Premium which keeps appearing and disappearing. I signed up for the 7 day trial but all I can see different is the sleep details. 

3AB451D7-E1FB-484B-9804-207DC6AE9C34.jpeg

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m still getting the error code message and can’t sign up. I do have the premium tab down the bottom where yours has disappeared. I am trying to include a screenshot of the message but can’t seem to do that 🤷🏽‍:female_sign:

Best Answer

Hi Allanaburns,

I had the same issue and when I went to Settings on my iPhone and then Face ID & Passcode I set "iTunes & App Store" to deselected (off). This seemed to fix it for me.

The app for some reason doesn't seem to be compatible with Face ID when making purchases.

James

Best Answer

Oh I just realised that issue has already been resolved.

Anyway hope my experience helps others with the same issue.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Silverbee Thanks for getting back. Sorry to hear that you were still receiving that error message. Could you confirm that you're still getting this message? I'll be happy to create a case on your behalf with my team.

@Allanaburns Hey there. The Premium tab disappeared once you signed up for the 7 day Free trial. 

@Mambero75 Welcome to the Community. I'm glad to hear that your issue was resolved. I'm sure this will help others. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Silvia,

I turned off Face ID for App Store purchases and that fixed the problem!

Best Answer

@Silverbee Thank you for letting me know that it got resolved by turning off the Face ID for App Store. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ok thanks, as a bit of feedback besides the more in depth sleep insight & personal tips I couldn’t find anything further that makes the additional cost worthwhile so I didn’t proceed past the initial 7 day trial.

Hoping to see more features (and hopefully Versa 2 watch faces available for the original Versa) in the future.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Allanaburns Thanks for getting back. I appreciate that you mentioned you didn't proceed with the Premium membership. 

Your feedback and comments are really appreciated, we're always striving to improve. If there's anything in specific that you would like to see in Premium, please post it in our Feature Suggestion board, those ideas are reviewed by our team and the status will change based in Fitbit's plans. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same problem - super annoying.

Iphone 6 Plus - Australia

Error 1000 when I press on the premium tab on bottom right hand side.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@jbprophoto It's nice to see you on the Community. Sorry to hear that you're experiencing these issue with Premium. 

I would like you to confirm you've tried the troubleshooting shared by @Mambero75 in this post

Keep me posted. I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, 

I'm having the same issue, I have tried turning off the Face ID as suggested and that hasn't worked.

Best Answer
0 Votes