Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why do we have to download Coach exercises?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Why do we need to download the exercises in the program? Everytime i want to start a program i wait for 10mins just for it to download, why cant it just play when you're connected to the internet? Sure when you run outside i understand. But when you wanna hop on the treadmill i dont think its neccessary to do that. Can someone explain?

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity 

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

A warm welcome to the Community @Je09. Sorry for the delay reply.

Your feedback is appreciated, we're always working to improve the services provided. 

Fitbit recommends that you must have a constant internet connection to play the workout sessions. We recommend using Wi-Fi instead of your cellular data. For optimal performance, make sure your device has at least 1GB of free space available. Laptops and PCs should have at least 4GB RAM.

I would like you to restart your mobile device and then try using Wi-Fi. 

Let me know how it goes! 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Still the same for me. Doesent take more than a minute. But still why??.. and why can't we just choose to do one exercise (one stretch etc) or customize or own programs ?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Snorre Hey there. Thanks for participating on the Community. 

Your feedback is truly appreciated, we're always striving to improve our services offered. This is why we have our Feature Suggestion board, please vote for this idea. Our team keeps track of the votes and the status could change based in Fitbit plans. 

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes