Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will FitStar Yoga be part of Fitbit Premium?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’m excited about FitStar yoga becoming part of the Fitbit app, what I’m wondering is if the freestyle sessions will still be available?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

You're saying something completely different than the Fitbit page about this:

The FitStar Yoga app is shutting down on July 30, 2021. You can find yoga workouts and more within the Fitbit app as part of the Premium membership experience. If you use FitStar Yoga and you’re not already a Fitbit Premium member, visit the Premium page on fitbit.com to learn more and see if you’re eligible to start a trial. 

You're implying with your answer that yoga isn't available and you're not even answering the question asking if there's something similar in the Fitbit app like the freestyle sessions that are available in the FitStar Yoga app.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
10 REPLIES 10

@Gcip81 Hi there. Sorry for the confusion, I've edited my reply accordingly. 

@CollinM Hi there. Thank you for your input. More details about FitStar Yoga content available in Fitbit Premium, can be found in the main thread, as soon as there are new updates, they will be posted in there

Have a good weekend. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

You're saying something completely different than the Fitbit page about this:

The FitStar Yoga app is shutting down on July 30, 2021. You can find yoga workouts and more within the Fitbit app as part of the Premium membership experience. If you use FitStar Yoga and you’re not already a Fitbit Premium member, visit the Premium page on fitbit.com to learn more and see if you’re eligible to start a trial. 

You're implying with your answer that yoga isn't available and you're not even answering the question asking if there's something similar in the Fitbit app like the freestyle sessions that are available in the FitStar Yoga app.

Best Answer

Exactly!! Where is Tara Styles and her superb Yoga Freestyle sessions? Premium Yoga workouts are a sorry joke in comparison!!😡😡😡

Best Answer

Why don’t you guys at Fitbit just admit it? There will be no Tara Stiles and Fitstar is not merged with Premium, it is gone!!

You are really taking your longterm loyal Fitbit members for fools!

fitbit Premium has basically no Yoga. Those workouts are pathetic for any serious Yoga fan. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I miss FitStar yoga. 

I miss FitStar yoga. 
It is hard to find yoga sessions that meet my needs. FitStar would create new sessions for me or I could do a freestyle session. 
It would be nice to sort / filter yoga sessions. 

This makes me sad. 

Moderator Edit: Merged replies

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I've had premium for a few years now and still haven't seen any of the Fitstar yoga sessions come across. My subscription is about to renew but your workouts are really ordinary. Even the rowing workouts in coach have basically been reduced to an audio file. So, where are the Fitstar yoga sessions? Give me a reason to renew and please don't insult anyone by rolling out the " we are committed" rubbish. Thanks 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m sorry, but Fitstar Yoga doesn’t exist as a separate feature anymore.  Any programs were incorporated into the Premium workouts.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi, I'm sorry but you're wrong. Fitstar was NEVER incorporated into anything. It was just trashed and none of the workouts made it into coach. Thanks for confirming why I no longer need premium. Let me know when you decide to make your workouts useable and I'll be back!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I understand your frustration, but Community Council members aren’t employees, just users who like helping others.  Please don’t shoot the messenger.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi, not shooting the messenger, just pointing out an inaccuracy. So i
assume there is no one at fitbit who wants to respond?
Best Answer
0 Votes