Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will Premium view stop if I cancel the subscription?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello,

I signed up for the Fitbit premium 90 day trial (and was hugely underwhelmed -- I can't believe this service costs 10/mo regularly). 

Because I did not plan to use it, I wanted to cancel so my Fitbit account goes back to normal. 

However, after successfully cancelling through the Google Play app, it says "subscription cancelled, access continues until August 19th" which is the end of my 90-day trail. 

I want Fitbit premium to end now. I don't like the changes it makes to the app, and I don't like seeing the "premium" in huge letters at the top of my page every time I open the app. Just a reminder of what a crappy product it is 😞

I should have the option to just end premium now and have my account return to normal, instead of waiting 2.5 months. I can't figure out how, though. There's no further action I can take in either the Fitbit app or on Google Play. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Bump. Please someone weigh in here. How do I actually cancel Premium? 

Thanks. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Connectopus A warm welcome to the Community. Thanks for getting in touch about your Premium subscription. 

Your feedback and comments are appreciated, this helps us to continue improving our services. If there's anything in specific that you'd like to change, please post it in our Feature Suggestion board, those ideas are reviewed by our team and the status will change based in Fitbit's plans. 

Regarding your inquiry about stopping the Premium view on your app, when you cancel your subscription your Fitbit app will still have the Premium view until your 90-day free trial ends. In the meantime, you may want to visit the online Dashboard which won't have the Premium view. 

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Are you really telling me it's impossible to change? I have no power at all
to change the way my screen looks?

Is this a joke -- just visit the desktop site instead?? What the hell??
Best Answer