Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Windows 10 Fitbit Coach Enable Live HR

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm hitting a wall here following the steps I could find online.

- I have both the Fitbit App and the Fitbit Coach App installed on my Windows 10 PC

- My Fitbit Versa connects to the Fitbit App and Syncs to it with zero issues

- My Fitbit Coach App still searches for tracker and then reports "Tracker not found" when I try to enable Live HR.

They are both logged into the same account. Fitbit Coach shows my Versa in the sidebar with the note "synced today". Following the steps online simply leads me to sync the Versa again in the Fitbit App (which changes nothing). No matter what I try the Fitbit Coach app reports "Tracker not found" despite it syncing fine in the Fitbit App.

Anything I could be missing?

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

@AttenOke Welcome to the Community. Sorry for the delayed reply. 

Thanks for the details mentioned and the troubleshooting tried prior to posting. 

Your Fitbit Versa will sync to your Fitbit app and not to your Coach app. If you have both apps linked then the exercises will sync between them. I've moved your post to the Versa board, because it's more related to the topic. 

I would like you to make sure you've tried this syncing troubleshooting. Also, please let me know if you're syncing through Bluetooth or using an USB Dongle.  

Keep me posted! 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have this same issue.  That's fine that the exercises will sync between them, but it does not show the live heart rate data in the Coach app because it cannot find the tracker only in the coach app.  I also have logged in to both apps under the same account, and I can see the heart rate live in the fitbit app.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I also have this issue.

Live details were working fine on the fitbit app for a short while, like the first few days.

I've installed coach today & now nothing syncs in windows & I cant connect windows to my fitbit versa 2

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Kosta123 @vandy125 It's nice to see you in the Fitbit Community. Thanks for the details mentioned and the troubleshooting tried prior to posting. 

I would like you to make sure you meet the following requirements: 

• Requirements:  
    • A Fitbit smartwatch/tracker that tracks heart rate
    • Xbox with the Fitbit Coach app installed
    • A Windows 10 device with the Fitbit app installed 
  • You must also:
    • Use the same account to log in to the Fitbit Coach app and the Fitbit app
    • Use the same Microsoft account to log in on each Windows 10 device/Xbox

In case your Fitbit tracker/watch isn't syncing to your app, please follow this syncing troubleshooting

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes