Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workout done on Ionic, appear on Fitbit but not on coach.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, 

I search for this issue and it seems to be a frequent one.

I did two workouts yesterday using only my ionic, where I downloaded personalized workout few day before. 

Today I noticed that those two WO appears along with every statistic in Fitbit Dashboard but if I'm checking Fitbit Coach, those are still in the To Do list, and my statistic shows like I'm inactive since 4 days, that is not true.

I tried to revoke access and then reconnect the apps, but nothing is working. I even pay for premium subscription for Coach, and now I'm not sure if my WO will be registered or not? 

Hope you have a solution or at least you're working on a quick solution! 

Thanks

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

A warm welcome to the Community @BJack48. Thank you for the troubleshooting that you tried and for the details that you've mentioned. 

Whenever, you revoke access to any third-party application. You will see if it fixed anything in the next workout that you do. It won't sync the previous exercises. Please try doing another exercise and check if this time, it syncs properly to your account. 

Hope this helps. I'll be around if you need further assistance. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

A warm welcome to the Community @BJack48. Thank you for the troubleshooting that you tried and for the details that you've mentioned. 

Whenever, you revoke access to any third-party application. You will see if it fixed anything in the next workout that you do. It won't sync the previous exercises. Please try doing another exercise and check if this time, it syncs properly to your account. 

Hope this helps. I'll be around if you need further assistance. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Well, I did other workouts with the browser app, and those were recorded. 

I still have to try to do another one with just the ionic and see if it is going to be synced. The two that I made are lost, I suppose. Not a big deal, hope it will not happen again, because I plan to do a lot more outside with the Ionic instead of staying home and WO in the living room.

Thanks however for the reply! 

Best Answer

Hello, 

I have similar problem. Recently I did workout by using app in mobile phone and from 5 exercises just 1 was saved. At the end of workout I am asked to rate it and then it is gone. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there @BJack48! Sorry for the delay on my reply. It's good to hear that you did other workouts and those were recorded. Hope you can continue enjoying Fitbit Coach. 

Welcome to the Community @JankaS. Thanks for the details that you've mentioned. I would like you to log out from the app and then restart your phone. 

Also, reply to the following questions: 

- Did the session that you complete deleted or just part of it synced to your account?

- Which session were you doing?

- Did the app crashed when you finished rating the exercises? 

Keep me posted. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello Silvia, thanks for your answer. I will try to log out, but I would expect that you will fix it with some update as it seems that many people have similar problem.

Yesterday´s training is not in as well.

I have chosen program - Get strong. When I do this rating and click on X in the left corner, it is closed and not involved in all calculations - calories, time, number of workouts. I can see the next workout that is different to the one that I have just finished.

Screenshot_20190223-082300_Fitbit Coach.jpgScreenshot_20190223-082310_Fitbit Coach.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for getting back @JankaS. I appreciate the screenshot that you shared and the other details. 

We’re aware of it and are working to identify a resolution as quickly as possible. We're sorry for any trouble. We appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track.

Please let us know if there's anything we can do to assist you in the meantime.

Best Answer
0 Votes