Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2020 Year in Review email not received.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello. I did not receive a 2020 Year in Review email at all. I understand all current users should receive one? Any information on what I should do to ensure I receive mine? Cheers. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
9 REPLIES 9

Hi @Brizzyguitar, welcome to the Community Forums. 

Thanks for the details shared on your post. Please check on your spam and junk folder to see if your year in review email is there. 

I'll be around.  

Best Answer

Hello. I did all the usual checks of spam and junk folders before creating this post. Do you know how or when I might expect the 2020 Year in Review email at all? Cheers, James.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Brizzyguitar it's great to see you again. 

To better assist you, please check that the Product Updates in your notification settings are enable as this report is part of the Marketing emails.

I'll be around. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi. Thank you. I have now enabled Product Updates, as I was unaware that the Year in Review report was part of the marketing emails. Now that I have enabled Product Updates, what do I need to do re-generate the year inn review and have it emailed to me? Or will I now receive the review automatically?

Cheers.

Best Answer

@Brizzyguitar thanks for confirming that you didn't have enabled this option, that's the reason why the Year in Review wasn't received as this is part of the Marketing emails. Currently we're unable to send this email again.

I appreciate your understanding. 

Best Answer

I would second this feature!  I like keeping my Year In Review emails since I got my FitBit and am sadly missing my 2016.  Either didn't receive one or mistakenly deleted it.  If this email cannot be re-sent for 2016, how can I view a summary of my annual stats?  Thank you for your help!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @FitterStronger, welcome to the Community Forums. 

Thanks for the details shared on your post. You can check a summary of your activities done on 2016 on your fitbit.com dashboard > log > activities > today. Once you have clicked on today you will see a calendar where you can chose the start date and end date of the period you would like to see.

You can also check previous data by exporting it, you can find more information about it in this link How do I export my Fitbit account data?

Hope this helps. 

Best Answer

@Brizzyguitar @AnaFitbit 

I am sorry to say, but even with the option "Marketingmails" set to ON, you will not get the Year in Review.

This is an ongoing problem for a lot of users for several years now.

(Broken Fitbits One, Charge 2 and 3). Using Charge 4 and Garmin fēnix 6. App vs 4.16.1 Samsung Galaxy A52. Android 14
Best Answer

Hello @AnaFitbit:. Thanks for the reply.  However, this doesn't really hit the mark -- I was looking for the Year in Review page that gets sent out.  It has my stats as well as other good stats listed in it in a fairly appealing graphically designed layout.  The option you noted, using the Dashboard Log, only gives me specific days, which isn't what I'm looking for.  And the other option you mentioned, using the Export Data feature only lets you export monthly (31 days). 

I suppose if the Year in Review emails can't be sent out, then I'll have to manually export each month and then tally up the desired numbers to get the stats I'm looking for, although I'll still be missing the other data.  

If you have a list of desired features from Community Members, again, please add Year in Review emails to it!  Or even an expanding the date range that you can select from -- increasing to annual from 31 days -- in the Export Data section would be another great feature!  Thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes