Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

250+ Steps not being correctly recorded on the Fitbit.com dashboard

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Image2.jpg

Since getting a Charge2 at the weekend I have been trying to achieve a full 14 hours of 250+ steps.  This is difficult to do as the dashboard seems to occasionally go wrong.  On Monday my Charge2 was showing a full 14/14 achieved, but the dashboard was showing a gap midday and only 13/14.  Today I was happily going along achieving the 250+ and the dashboard was displaying this correctly, but at 17:35 I noticed the dashboard had shifted the hours over.  As can be seen from the screen print, the dashboard is showing that at 17:35 I have already achieved the 6pm to 7pm 250+ which is obviously not possible.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Paroparo! Thanks for stepping into the Forums.

This is an issue that our team is already aware of. At this time we do not have any specific workaround or solution, however the information showing on your Charge 2 will be completely accurate.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Once we have any updates we will be sure to let everyone know.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes