Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

250+ steps tile stats not accurate

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

250+  steps tile not accurate.  on many different days it has put a red dot on an hour  when I am not even up and walking around.   some of those days I am already lying in bed and not even getting close to doing 250 steps. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

I just realized that the mobile app shows that last hour as 8pm but the dashboard shows the last hour as 9pm so I was confused about what hour was being red dotted.   this tile should read the same on the dashboard and the mobile app.  still there are some times that are being red dotted and I think should not be. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@maclynnie It's great to see you in the Community! Seems weird that your hourly goal tile shows dots on hours that you didn't reach the hourly goal and the Dashboard's doesn't match with the tile on your app. I'd like you to change the hourly goal to 9 on your phone's app and sync your tracker so the changes can take effect. If this doesn't fix the issue, turn off your phone and turn it back on. Finally, check out if the changes were made.

Let me know if this fixes the problem my friend and I'll be around! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes