Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

30 day average intake blank

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

On my dashboard the 30 day average intake is showing as 0 .  The graph above is showing my day by day intake correctly and the 30 day burn average is calculating.

As anybody else experienced this - and how did you fix it?

cheers

Best Answer
34 REPLIES 34

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @Sonyavdg. It's great to have you here. To address your question better I would appreciate if you provide me with a screen shot of the section on your Dashboard showing as 0.

Looking forward to your new comments. Smiley Very Happy

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer

Thanks for your follow up - this is what I see

Screen Shot 2016-05-18 at 9.41.57 pm.png

Best Answer

Yes, I reported this as well (a number of days ago) in the "Charge-HR" forum Subject-Average Intake N Longer Calculated.  No help so far.

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Charge-HR/Average-Intake-No-longer-Calculated/m-p/1364346#U1364346

Best Answer

I like seeing the 30 day average intake compared to the average burn and it is not working correctly now. Will this be fixed in the future or is this feature going away too?

Best Answer

I'm seeing the exact same issue. Was hoping to see a resolution but I guess not. 

Best Answer

Thanks for joining us @Catastrophic @melannr13 @SunsetRunner. Thank you for the useful screen shot @Sonyavdg. The engineering team is aware of this situation and working to get it resolved. I would recommend checking out @MatthewFitbit's response about this case. Thanks for your patience in the meantime.

Catch you later. Cat Happy

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Best Answer

i'm having this issue aswell and it's been like that for what seems like weeks now?? is it going to be fixed anytime soon? the monthly average is what i look at the most often and its really bugging me that i can't see it.. 

Best Answer

Yes, I reported this some time back under the subject line “Average Intake no longer Calculated” however, instead of addressing this item specifically, Fitbit moderators decided to bury it together with “...further changes have been made to the profile page...”. 

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Fitbit-com-Dashboard/Sections-removed-from-the-Profile-Page/m-p/1365...

While I understand that this is in fact on the profile page, in all likelyhood it has nothing to do with the profile page changes since this isn't something they were changing.  Bottom line is that Fitbit tech staff screwed up this important stat (in other words created a bug) while they were implementing changes to the profile page. 

Just fix it.....it’s a simple average.  Once again, Fitbit is forcing me to export data and create my own spreadsheets. 

Great service for $150 plus a pop times millions sold.

Best Answer

@scarling @Catastrophic It's great to see that you've visited the Fitbit Community. Thanks for your feedback about this situation. Once any update is available it will be posted in the thread I mentioned in my previous post. 

Keep up the super stepping. Robot Very Happy

Best Answer

Same issue. Also, Intake=Blue, Burn=Red, but on the graph the colors are yellow & green. Very confusing!

Best Answer

whyy hasnt this issue been fixed yet?? its been over two months! 

Best Answer

Hi Scarling,

I don't think this will get fixed. Fitbit discontinued the yearly summary information a year ago. I think they only want to give us weekly information (maybe only daily in the future). It is too bad because it was really nice to see intake versus burn all in one place to help with maintaining weight.

Last August, I started using mynetdiary.com for the summary information. You can do a free version that does not link to Fitbit or you can get the link to Fitbit for $60/year. I think they let you do a trial to see if you like it. I really like mynetdiary for my food and tracking entries but I really like the graphic display in Fitbit.

Best wishes. 

Moderator edit: Removed personal information.

Best Answer

woww 😕 if they aren't going to fix this then i even further don't understand why they havn't straight up said so. I've been wanting to upgrade to a HR watch and i've been waiting for over two months to do so hoping my dashboard would be straighetened out first, but it's been more then long enough, it's time to upgrade elsewhere.

Best Answer

it's been months and still no word on when this will be fixed Smiley Frustrated

Best Answer

I am seeing this as well.  Has FitBit given up on fixing this?

Best Answer

@Gray_Raver wrote:

I am seeing this as well.  Has FitBit given up on fixing this?

I think so... It's been happening for at least  9 months, maybe more. I honestly cant remember when it was last working properly.

Best Answer

I am seeing this as well and really would like the average intake displayed. Please Fitbit,  do something about it!

Best Answer

Outstanding for almost a year..................simple software fix. 

Will never buy another one.

Best Answer

Hello everyone! 

We truly appreciate your comments in regards to the average calorie intake. As already mentioned, we're working towards a solution to this issue. Once we have any updates on the matter we will be sure to let you know.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer