Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

30 day average intake blank

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

On my dashboard the 30 day average intake is showing as 0 .  The graph above is showing my day by day intake correctly and the 30 day burn average is calculating.

As anybody else experienced this - and how did you fix it?

cheers

Best Answer
34 REPLIES 34

How long does it take to fix something like this? I like most of what the Fitbit does for me but this is very frustrating. If you aren't going to fix it, then please just remove it!

Best Answer

Hello @mwsllc, welcome to the Fitbit Forums.

At this moment we do not have any specific ETA or updates on this situation. Whenever there is any updates or new developments we will let everyone know.

Thanks for your understanding. Feel free to tell me if you need anything.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

This should be an incredibly straightforward fix. I mean, you're already graphing the two sets of data points and averaging one of them. How hard can it be to average the other and print that average?

Matching the colours in the legend to the colours in the graph would be nice too and really shouldn't be too much to ask of a commercial website.

Best Answer

Please fix this fitbit.

Best Answer

Welcome to the Forums @SunsetRunner! Hello @SunsetRunner!

There aren't any updates or news on the matter yet. I'll keep my eyes open and will be sure to let you know if I do find any news on the matter.

Thanks for your understanding. Let me know if you have any questions.

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

This thread was started 14 months ago - please fix the issue Fitbit!!

Best Answer

I am having this problem now, and from what I can tell after reading this thread this has been happening for a long while.  Why 0 average intake?Why 0 average intake?

Best Answer
0 Votes

2 years since the original post about this issue... still no fix? O.O

Strange and kind of eerie? It really seems strange that this issue is that hard to get right?

i really do hope this feature will finally get fixed soon 😞

Best Answer

It's been so long since i  accessed the calories in/out page that I've forgotten how to get there to see if it's been fixed yet or not lol Smiley Frustrated

I just tried to find it now, and have no idea what to click to get to that page!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

If this is going to be fixed, perhaps the graph colors could be made to match the legend and the color of the averages text. There is no way to tell which of the green graphs is which, therefore useless. The programming should be trivial - change two numbers/variables - the color indexes.

Best Answer

@SunsetRunner It's the top graph on your profile page (click your profile icon at upper right.)

Best Answer

How's that fix coming  . . .

I assume this product must be on minimal lifesupport and there's no budget for developers to make fixes anymore.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @WSMel.

At this moment I have not received any news on the matter. As soon as I receive something I'll be sure to let everyone know about it.

If you have any other questions, please let me know.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello moderators - We are still awaiting repair of this chart calculation issue which has been ongoing for approx. 2 years. Absolutely shameful.

However, I'm guessing at this late date that, since your site development crew has not addressed this issue in over two years, they will continue to turn a blind eye waiting for the day soon that they can say 'Ah, we don't support Java anymore, and are too lazy to convert these charts, so we're just removing the whole Profile page.  Problem solved.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Squeak_Kitty.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. 

Unfortunately we do not have any news to share with everyone. Please know that as soon as there is anything to share on the matter we'll be sure to let everyone know about it.

Let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

Best Answer
0 Votes