Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

404 error

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am trying to renew my premium subscription as it expires soon.  I have called once, chatted twice and sent 11 emails back and forth to customer service.  Everything works, just cannot renew when I go to the premium icon=error 404. I have used three different computers and i get the same 404 Sorry we lost you.  I back out of that and everything still works.  I have 5 years invested in fitbit and I am totally livid about the lack of customer service.  They have extended my subscription for a month.  This has been going on for at least three weeks.  They will not accept payment via phone.  markm

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

That's mysterious @Muleman

Moved this thread from the One to the Fitbit.com Dashboard to increase the chance of getting a solution.

Wishing a wonderful day

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome @Muleman! This is interesting, since you mentioned your subscription was extended for one moth more, you need to wait until you receive a notification letting you know that your Premium is over. If you're still having the issue. Please call to this number M-F 4am-8pm // Sa,Su 6am-5pm (PT). They can place the order for you over the phone. Thanks for your help @SunsetRunner. 

Keep me posted! 

Fitbit Community ModeratorVivian | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did this help you? Help others by marking it as a solution! 🙂

Best Answer