Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A friend doesn't show on the leaderboard

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Received friend request from my sister and accepted it but she doesn't show up in my friends list?? We both have Flex 2.

Also want to link with my grandchildren who have Garmin vivofit jr 2 - is this possible and how do I do it?

F.

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

It's great to have you here @FionaS4! I've moved your post to this board because, it's more related to the topic. 

Usually, when people don't show up on your leaderboard, it's because they haven't synced or used their trackers. You can confirm this by following these steps: 

- Go to your Dashboard > click on see more under friend's tile 

- If you don't see anyone > click on "show all friends" 

Keep me posted! 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks but problem is friend doesn’t come up at all even though she’s in my contacts & has sent me a friend request. I only get a list of friends without Fitbits. F.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back @FionaS4. I appreciate that you've clarified it. If your friend doesn't appear on your Fitbit's contacts, she might be using another email address so that's why she's not showing. However, there are other ways you can add her to your friends check this article How do I connect with friends on Fitbit?

Keep me posted! 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Had to log off,uninstall reinstall & resend friend request and she finally showed up on my friends list Garmin vivofit jnr 2 not compatible with flex 2.

Best Answer