Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Icon gone

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just changed my email address, logged out and logged in again. On the Dashboard I no longer have an account Icon so I can't Sync my Fitbit. Any suggestions?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

It was accessible through the app screen.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
14 REPLIES 14

haven't used my fitbit for a while.  Just recharged everything and my account button is also gone.  Can't locate the "Sync now" command.  Frustrating!

Best Answer

@abrookson the Phone app Look in the upper right corner there is a disc like thing this is the account

@CherylcusickTap on the device name and it will pull up the Sync now page

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

That doesn't work for me....... it only shows info about the device.  My "account" setting is gone and when I tap on "Flex 101" there is no option to sync.  I'm getting ready to trash this thing.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thankyou. I simply opened the App on my PC and was able to Sync. Just
doesn't work from website. Cheers.
Best Answer
0 Votes

In the instructions for set up of an additional device it says to go to dashboard, click Account Icon. and tap set up device.  Where is the Account Icon on the dashboard screen?    Not making it easy.

Best Answer

Keeping in mind I have an iPhone...

On the phone's Fitbit app look at the top right. You will see what looks like a notecard. That is the link to account settings.

Screen Shot 2017-09-26 at 6.37.54 AM.png

RETIRED Enterprise Computing / "IT Guy" - Southern California - Marine Staff Sergeant 1970-78
Apple Watch 6 - iPhone 8 (iOS 16.6) - FitBit app 3.87 - MacBook Air (macOS Catalina)
Best Answer
0 Votes

It was accessible through the app screen.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I do not have the business card icon at the top right. Any way to get that back? 

Best Answer

I don’t have the account icon either. 

Best Answer

it's missing from my dashboard as well.... 

Best Answer

Mine is missing as well. I removed a device to add another one, that seemed to be a mistake 😕

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just discovered that its a bug issue on the app and they're working on correcting it.  In, the meantime, click above the "share" icon in the dashboard where the account icon would/should be.  Apparently, the icon is temporarily invisible.

Best Answer

Thank you! The invisible button worked for me! I wasted so much time trying to figure out what went wrong!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you, thank you!! Solved all my problems and I’m grateful!! 

Best Answer
0 Votes