Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Achieved daily goal not showing in weekly summary

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I hit my 30 minute daily activity goal on Monday this week but it is not showing in the weekly summary. All other days are. In other words, I have hit my goal 4 days, but the weekly summary show I'm at 3 out of 6 days rathern than 4 out of 6 as it didn't pick up the first day. I have the Charge 2.

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

I am having the exact same problem. Will be waiting to see if we get a response. Thank you. I have the Charge 2 also.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I found a workaround. I added 1 minute of aerobic exercise manually for the missing day and then it picked up the rest of my activity and now shows that I hit my goal that day.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Forums @SuzBliss and @carleya

Thanks for bringing this up. Is there any chance that the duration of the activity for that day is a bit short of 30 mins? Perhaps 29-something? If not, please let me know.

@SuzBliss Thanks for sharing that workaround! I'll be sure to keep it in mind in case I find any other user that might need that. @carleya Please do try to follow that process and see if it help you out.

If there are any further questions, please let me know/

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

@LanuzaFitbit No, it was over 30 minutes and showed the green circle that I had hit my goal on the daily page. It just wouldn't pick it up on the weekly exercise goal to count it as one of my 6 out 7 days goal.

What is interesting is that my workaround picks up the day as part of the count for number of days I hit my goal, but actually on the weekly summary of the exercise to achieve the goal it shows my exercise for that day only as 1 minute whereas the daily view shows it at 32.  I wanted to see that I hit my 6 out of 7 days goal, so it worked, but not a perfect solution if you want to see accurate total minutes worked out.

Best Answer
0 Votes

yes having the same issue just of yesterday , not saying ive completed 1 day out of my 3 days goal of exercise 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Mollytiff and @SuzBliss.

Thanks for your feedback @SuzBliss. That is certainly interesting.

@Mollytiff Have you tried the workaround @SuzBliss shared? It should help you Dashboard show that you have actually completed your goal.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi I reset my fit bit twice and it seems to be working now , but disappointing I wanted to see my first hike included . Thank you 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Mollytiff.

Thanks for letting me know that it seems to be working now. 

Please keep an close eye on it in case it happens again. If it does, please try the steps @SuzBliss mentioned. 

If you have the time maybe you could visit one of our Discussion boards. Lots of different topics to talk about with other Forum members. Hope to see you around.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes