Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Achievements "Best" not updating

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My online Profile shows my "Best" performance as 23 October 2015 (This was my first day) even though many better ones have occured. Is there anything I can do to force it to review later performances? Step, Floors and Distance are all stuck.

Moderator edit: subject updated for clarity

Best Answer
72 REPLIES 72

Hello there @DblGee and @FatapusW!

@DblGee, in this case I'd go with what @FatapusW said and get in touch with the Support Team directly. 

Let me know if you have any other questions! Smiley Very Happy

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Unfortunately - he did not know how to fix it and said he would need to discuss with his Team and get back with me.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just go an email from them saying they can see that I did get the badge...so I guess as far as they are concerned it is fixed.  Of course it doesn't change the fact that on my phone App - it still only shows that my lifetime best is 500 miles and I admit I didn't take a pic of my Computer screen before I chatted with them....but kinda thinking all they did was change out the badge.  My life will go on.

Best Answer
0 Votes

10 weeks and still no update, let alone a solution.

It seems Fitibit has fired their development team.

Best Answer
0 Votes

How on earth is this a "solution" ? No update, just a broken promise. This needs to be fixed by software developers and database programmers, not a moderator making a vague promise.

Contacting support to get records manually updated is barely a workaround, let alone a solution; what, we have to contact support every time we notice (or suspect) we may have broken our previous best record >

Best Answer

Thanks for the update @DblGee! Thanks for reaching out @effgee.

@DblGee, Glad to hear that they resolved the situation with the badge. Perhaps now you could try to log out and then back in from the mobile app? 

@effgee We truly appreciate your feedback. We are working towards getting it resolved and that there is no need for you to contact support at all. Having said that, for the time being this is the workaround that has been established. 

Once we have any updates on a resolution to the inconveniences, we will let everyone know!

Hope to see you around the Forums.

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

ummm...no...it isn't resolved and clearly cannot be resolved at this time. 

It would have been nice but having a Badge or not isn't going to make/break my day so really is not worth any additional time or effort on my part.  (and yes...I did log out and back in on my phone).

In the meantime - my daily activities and overall stats look fine which are what really matters to me.

Best Answer

Hey @DblGee! Thanks for replying so quickly.

Thanks for that clarification as well. I'll be sure to post an update whenever I am informed of any developments on the matter.

Catch you later!

Best Answer
0 Votes

If the feature doesn't work for almost a year why don't you just get rid of it. It's obviously not a priority and it makes me wonder how many other things really don't matter to Fibit. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I take that back, it's over a year.... 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am also having this problem. The Best Achievements on my profile appear "stuck" to arbitrary dates from last year. I'm commenting on this thread in order to receive notifications and updates on the progress of a solution for this problem.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @benramsey

I will be sure to update everyone once there are any developments. I would however suggest that you contact our Support team in the meantime.

If you have any questions, let me know.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same Issue.  My Best says, "6,203 Steps; 11 Floors; and 2.51 Miles."  All are dated 29 June.  Meanwhile, I have earned the High Tops and the Redwood Forest Badges.  Woman Frustrated

I'm https://www.fitbit.com/user/4NWV7T

Moderator edit: format

Saint Helens, Oregon; 5'2", 72, FitBit Charge 2 (Retired FitBit One 13 April 2017)
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there @BLLingg!

In this case please get in touch with our Support team. They will be happy to help you.

Let me know how it goes.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue.  Mine hasn't updated since January 15, 2016.
https://www.fitbit.com/user/44RHJ3

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine hasn't updated since June of 2015, does this mean I have to get in touch with support to get it sorted?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello,

I'm having the same issue. My best steps were 40,002 on April 6, 2017 but it's still showing it as 31,918 from 2015. Floors are not showing at all and the mileage I also had better since 2015. Is there any way to please update these?

Best Answer

Hello @MaryVE, @SunsetRunner and @Adriannamz!

Please keep an eye out for your email's inbox. Our Support team should be getting in touch with you.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Best Answer

Hi @LanuzaFitbit

An e-mail has come through and will have a read in a bit when I've typed this

Best Answer
0 Votes

Rec'd the email and yesterday I sent a screen cap of the problem.  This morning Best Steps has been updated.  Thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes