Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Achievements "Best" not updating

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My online Profile shows my "Best" performance as 23 October 2015 (This was my first day) even though many better ones have occured. Is there anything I can do to force it to review later performances? Step, Floors and Distance are all stuck.

Moderator edit: subject updated for clarity

Best Answer
72 REPLIES 72

Hello @SunsetRunner and @MaryVE

Those are some great news. If this were to happen again, not that it should, I'd just reply to the email you were sent. 

If you have the time, you should visit one of our Discussion boards. There, you can talk about a lot of different topics with other members of the community.

Hope to see you both around! 

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I don't have a "best" at all. Just a spinning wheel.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Forums @rbsmith7!

Thanks for letting us know about this. Our team is already aware of this situation. At this moment we do not have any updates on the matter, but we will be letting everyone know whenever we do have any updates.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Forums @rbsmith7!

Thanks for letting us know about this. Our team is already aware of this situation. At this moment we do not have any updates on the matter, but we will be letting everyone know whenever we do have any updates.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@MaryVE wrote:

Rec'd the email and yesterday I sent a screen cap of the problem.  This morning Best Steps has been updated.  Thank you!

Unfortunately, the fix didn't last.  It is not updating again.

Best Answer

Hey @MaryVE!

In that case I'd say that you reply to the last email you got from them. They should be able to help you once again.

Please let me know if you need anything!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@LanuzaFitbit wrote:

Hey @MaryVE!

In that case I'd say that you reply to the last email you got from them. They should be able to help you once again.

Please let me know if you need anything!

I did, and their response was basically that they were aware the feature doesn't work and they have no solution.

Best Answer

Hello @MaryVE.

Thanks for the update. I'll keep an eye out for any updates on the matter. Whenever there are any news we will be sure to let everyone know.

Feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is there any update on whether this feature should be working?  It is currently not working for me.

Thanks!

Best Answer

Welcome to the Forums @jgilvin.

I've been keeping my eyes open, however no update or news have come up yet. I'll continue to check for information and if I do find something I will update everyone in here.

Best Answer

I am having the same issue https://www.fitbit.com/user/5ZYZPX 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am facing the same issue.. https://www.fitbit.com/user/5ZYZPX 

Best Answer

@Tee.Jay the bug is still there affecting us all. There's nothing we can do other than wait for fitbit to fix it.

Best Answer

Hi Don't hold your breath fitbit have known about this for over a year.

Best Answer

Same issue, I’ve never received a personal best. Please check and update.  user/2D3728

Thanks 

Best Answer

Same. I know I once had a best and now it won't display that old best, just a spinning wheel... And i wanted to beat it today - I don't know how many i need to beat it.

https://www.fitbit.com/user/4GLYTJ

Best Answer

Welcome to the Forums @Superjockbek

We do not have any news on the matter but I'll try to get something. As soon as there is any updates we will be sure to share them with everyone! 

If there are any questions please let me know.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same problem for me..

Any new updates? 

Would like to see my best stats, so I can better my previous best stats the next workout.

Best Answer

Hello @Dennis04.

Unfortunately there haven't been any updates on the matter. I'm keeping my eyes open and will be sure to let everyone in here know once there is anything to add or to share.

If you have any other questions, let me know.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, My best stats are still not working. It seems to have been 2 years that this problem is going on! I'm just getting a spinning wheel. Is there any point in contacting the helpdesk for a manual fix or not? Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes