Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Achievements "Best" not updating

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My online Profile shows my "Best" performance as 23 October 2015 (This was my first day) even though many better ones have occured. Is there anything I can do to force it to review later performances? Step, Floors and Distance are all stuck.

Moderator edit: subject updated for clarity

Best Answer
72 REPLIES 72

Welcome to the Forums @Dublin18.

Unfortunately we do not have any updates or workarounds on the matter at the time. I'll try to get some news about this and we'll be posting if I get anything about it.

Feel free to reach out with any questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer

I have been using my fitbit for a year now, and it doesn't show my personal best stats, either. Have you made any improvement in solving this issue? Reading the posts above, I can see I am not alone in this matter and also see that it has been an ongoing problem for quite some time.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@chrisyade the problem with personal best stats that was affecting everyone was fixed some while back and I've just checked mine and it's working.

It sounds like your problem may be different to the one covered by this thread so it's probably best to contact customer support directly via contact.fitbit.com

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Best hasn't worked since 2016. I'll reach out to Fitbit Support.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @rbsmith7, and @SteveH. Welcome to the Forums @chrisyade

I apologize for the delay in my response.

@rbsmith7 I could see that you indeed get in touch with our support team. I'm sure that they will be more than happy to help you.

@chrisyade Has the information remained the same since then or has it updates to show accurately?

Look forward to your reply. 

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Here's the answer I finally got back from Fitbit,

"We'd like to share with you that our team is already aware of it, but may not be able to provide a fix in the immediate future. We'll continue to monitor the situation, and keep our team informed of the impact to you and other customers. We understand that this isn't the resolution you're hoping for, but rest assured we're always working to improve our products.

We're sorry for any trouble. We appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track."

Best Answer

Hello @rbsmith7.

Thanks for sharing those details with us.

Please know that as soon as we have anything to announce on the matter, we will be sure to let everyone know right away.

If you have the time, maybe you could visit one of our Discussion boards. Lots of different topics to talk about with other users.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Has there been any update on this yet? my best stats still show as of 2015 as well.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m also having the same issue 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My stats won't update,  sorry couldn't find other posts , if you could help please 

Best Answer

Same here. Had an old Fitbit device back in 2015, and now got me a new Fitbit Sense. But my stats from 2015 will not update.

Am I understanding this correctly, that this issue have not been fixed by Fitbit in 3 years????

Best Answer
0 Votes

@DkStyle wrote:

Am I understanding this correctly, that this issue have not been fixed by Fitbit in 3 years????

That is correct. Fitbit basically told me to pound sand after requesting a fix for this broken feature for five years.

Best Answer

This question is from 2016 and this is still not working lol. You guys are doing a crappy job

Best Answer