Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Active and Very Active Minutes Graph

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

After updating my dashboard, I'm unable to find the graph that shows active and very active minutes. 

Where can I find that?  I miss seeing those results.  I still see my total active minutes for the day, but not the graph that breaks down the type of minutes.

Before updating, it said I wasn't able to go back to the old dashboard. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
9 REPLIES 9

Hello @mona991 

Welcome to the community. I hope I understand your question correctly. I believe your talking about the bar graph showing your active minutes on the online Dashboard. Go to your Dashboard and double tap the bottom corner of the tile showing your total active minutes. Once you double tap it you will see a very small”see more” prompt appear. Tap that prompt and it will reveal the breakdown of your active minutes. To answer your question about reverting back to the old Dashboard it is not possible. 
😃 Please let me know if this did indeed give you the best answer to your question. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi!! 

Thank you SO MUCH for answering my question.  I followed your directions, but that was not the graph I was looking for.  The graph I'm looking for shows about one month.  Each day shows with a line of color your non-active, active, and very active minutes.  I really liked that graph.  Do you happen to have any idea where to find that one?

Thanks again!   I appreciate you answering my question and helping me!  😃

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello again @mona991 Well ...maybe I do. Let’s see:

1. Open your Fitbit app
  2. tap the center of your current step count with the big circle around it
  3. Now look at bottom screen and pick the date you want to view and tap that day
  4. Now you will see a graph...tap that graph
  5. now you can slide that graph to 1d, 1wk, 1m, 3m and 1 yr
  6. to return just tap the connecting up/down arrow on upper right

😃 Did I get it right this time? Let me know

Moderator edit: Format 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm sorry, that's not it either.

This graph had three colors.  Blue for when you were not stepping, yellow for light/moderate active minutes, and red for very active minutes.  You could see sort of a line graph of these colors daily for about a month.  

Thanks for trying!  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello again @mona991 

Bummer I struck out twice. Maybe the graph was done away with after the newest update. I wish I could have been more help. If I come across it or learn more information I will pass it along to ya. 😃

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just found this now but was wondering if you ever resolved the issue?. Seems like it hit me just recently. I believ you were talking about your steps and minutes showing in green and yellow and different colors depending on exertion/speed. I miss seeing those graphs in colors and also you could tap on the graph, and it would show minutes/steps/calories (depending which section you looked at).

thanks so much.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Toto2 and welcome to the Help forum.  You added on to an older thread and it's possible that you have a completely different question.  This thread is in the web dashboard forum, but it sounds like you might be asking about the mobile app.  I am an iPhone user.  A recent app update caused what you are describing.  I also want to add that this topic asks about active minutes and very active minutes.  Fitbit really doesn't use very active minutes, except on older devices.

Can you please ask your question from the beginning?   Are you referring to the mobile app?  What type of Fitbit do you use?

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

Thank you for your response. I am talking about a Fitbit app and I have it on my ipad mini4. I go to app to see the breakdown of active minutes, calories and so on, and they were showing in different color graphs according to level of activity. Now, it all is gone and it just shows totals in one color. I really enjoyed it the way it was. I truly do use an old Fitbit One. But, it works fine and I want to use it as long as it lasts. Like it better than the new models. Thanks! I hope I am describing the issue. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Toto2   There is a new issue with the iOS app.  Fitbit is aware of it.  You should follow this thread in the iOS forum for updates.  This bug is very annoying.  I want it fixed, too!  😉

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer