Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Active minutes disappearing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi All, rec'd Alta HR for christmas and are still getting to grips with its functions, however, active minutes have been recorded without problems, though today, I had 14 mins worth of active minutes with BPM elevated to around 110/120 for the duration and it auto recorded my active minutes - but they've just disappeared and I can't figure out why - my BPM graph still shows the elevated HR, the step count is still increased - i'm confused? Can anyone advise pls.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@Anders83Did you enter a manual activity for that time period in your Dashboard..?

If so that can affect the calories burned hence the possible loss of Active Minutes.  It averages the calories over time

@Anders83 wrote:

Hi All, rec'd Alta HR for christmas and are still getting to grips with its functions, however, active minutes have been recorded without problems, though today, I had 14 mins worth of active minutes with BPM elevated to around 110/120 for the duration and it auto recorded my active minutes - but they've just disappeared and I can't figure out why - my BPM graph still shows the elevated HR, the step count is still increased - i'm confused? Can anyone advise pls.

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer
0 Votes