Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Again no data export

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Haven't been able to export my data for several weeks now from different devices.

Kindly check.

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Fitbit-com-Dashboard/RESOLVED-03-22-17-Data-export-tool-not-download...

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@SteveH@USAF-Larry, Nice to see you, thanks for your assistance here! 

@Drakuun@tkinsf This is a known issue, as @SteveH mentions updates are being posted on this thread

As this issue is being addressed in another thread, I'm closing this thread for further comments. 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

The thread you link to is an old one. This is the one to follow to get updates on the latest issue with the data export function:

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Fitbit-com-Dashboard/Data-Export-tool-isn-t-working/td-p/2163843

Best Answer

I was able to download my data this morning using the Fitbit.com Dashboard Data Export capability. It took a couple minutes of waiting on the spinning arrow, but it opened the XLS spreadsheet without any problems.

Best Answer

Mine is stuck with the spinning arrow. It doesn't work as of now.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I haven't been able to download my data for a while either and all I'm getting from the support is "Our engineers have identified..". This makes me wonder what kind of problem they are having. You'd think it is a straightforward problem.

Downloading time series data via Web API meanwhile seems to work fine. Has anybody tried fetching body/activity/sleep data via Web API? I'll have to resort to that if downloading via the dashboard doesn't get fixed soon.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SteveH@USAF-Larry, Nice to see you, thanks for your assistance here! 

@Drakuun@tkinsf This is a known issue, as @SteveH mentions updates are being posted on this thread

As this issue is being addressed in another thread, I'm closing this thread for further comments. 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello,

I cannot export my personal data if sleep data is included. Used to work up to the full July export I did sometime in August. Now I cannot retrieve my August data unless I uncheck the sleep data. 

Other people have the same experiment on the French forums.

Any connection to the work done on sleep data when we had lost sleep stages ?

Thank you.

Best Answer
0 Votes

See above

Best Answer