Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alta HR syncing to app but not desktop dashboard

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello, I just switched from the Alta to the Alta HR today. I don't know if the switch is relevant to my problem or not, however. I've had no problems syncing to the app on my phone, all my info shows on it just fine. When I log in to view my dashboard from my computer, however, it shows that I have no steps, no activity at all, and it goes back at least a week. I have a dongle in my computer to sync, plus I sync to the app on my phone, so I'm not sure why the data is visible in the app but not on my computer. Any ideas why this might be happening? I really prefer to view everything from my computer at the end of the day instead of my phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

@laureldaly Welcome to the Community. Thanks for checking us out.

I understand too and often prefer using the computer dashboard for a comprehensive look at my data, especially my logs. If you are syncing to a mobile device and it's showing up on your app, the online Dashboard at fitbit.com should reflect what you see in the app. Did you perhaps log in with a different account? 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the response. I have no problem with the app, I'm only having problems when viewing from my computer. I also have not created any other accounts, so I have only been signing into one account.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@laureldaly Very strange. Can you try logging out and logging back into your account on fitbit.com? Then click the gear icon on the top right-hand side, then click settings, and confirm your email address is accurate. 

If you are still not seeing your data resemble your app, feel free to add a couple of screenshots to continue troubleshooting.

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did this get resolved? I have the very same issue.

Best Answer
0 Votes

When that happens to me, I turn off the bluetooth on my phone and log out of the app. When I turn it all back on again, it usually resyncs. 

Best Answer
0 Votes