Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Annotating a day

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello All,

I am dealing with some health issues and therefore looking for trends in my Fitbit data and how I actually feel on a particular day. 

Can anyone tell me if there is a way to add a free form note on a day such that I can look at the activity for the days prior and subsequent and get an indication of how my activity may be affecting my condition? 

For instance, currently I can see a drop off of activity for certain days that I can generally regard as a "bad response" as it pertains to my health.  However, rather than just look at the activity decrease, I would like to be able to add a note to the day such that I can refer back and see exactly what I was doing that may have precipitated the change. 

Any ideas? 

Thanks in advance!

-John

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the forums!

At this time there is no way to do that. But there are some suggestions in the features forums. You can vote and comment on them and hopefully it will get added. The developers look there for ideas

Check these ones out

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/message?advanced=false&allow_punctuation=false...

Check out the discussions boards! A lot going on and I'm sure you have some contributions as well!
Hope to see you around!

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes