Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Annual Reports

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi...we got recently for 2 users a yearly report certicate by email..Your Year with Fitbit  , a nice gesture by Fitbit .But the third family member missed out .Are more reports to be emailed ?

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

@pcg2218 A warm welcome to the Community! I'm happy to hear that you received the Fitbit Annual summary. There are some requirements that you need to have in order to receive the Fitbit Annual summary, your friend may want to check the following: 

- subcribed to marketing emails 

- subscribed to annual summary emails (because we have a special option for this in your notifications settings)

- Paired to at least one tracker device (where MobileTrack does NOT count as a tracker device)

- Paired at least one of their tracker device(s) BEFORE 12/24/15

- Have had at least one active day in the last 6 months, where active is defined as having one day with over 100 steps

Have traveled at least 1 mi for US users 

Let me know how it goes. Hope this helps. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SilviaFitbit wrote:

@pcg2218 A warm welcome to the Community! I'm happy to hear that you received the Fitbit Annual summary. There are some requirements that you need to have in order to receive the Fitbit Annual summary, your friend may want to check the following: 

- subcribed to marketing emails 

- subscribed to annual summary emails (because we have a special option for this in your notifications settings)

- Paired to at least one tracker device (where MobileTrack does NOT count as a tracker device)

- Paired at least one of their tracker device(s) BEFORE 12/24/15

- Have had at least one active day in the last 6 months, where active is defined as having one day with over 100 steps

Have traveled at least 1 mi for US users 

Let me know how it goes. Hope this helps. 

I don't have any notification setting for annual summary emails on my account, and I have NOT received my annual summary, even though I meet all the other requirements.

Notification Settings.PNG

SebringDon | Florida USA | Fitbit's Food Plan Demystified

Charge HR, Flex | Windows 10 | Android | iPad

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

Still looking for that notification option ! Must be hidden somewhere ?

Best Answer

Has the glitch been fixed for the annual reports yet? My husband and I  still have not received our annual reports and would love to have this information. Thank you for your time.

Best Answer
0 Votes