Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Answer: no pregnancy setting

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

UPDATE: THEY REMOVED THIS SETTING

From my understanding the pregnancy setting is active now. What should I set my weight goal to now? Should I set it to gain .5 a week or set tp maintain weight since my calories burned automatically includes the extra pregnancy calories?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
64 REPLIES 64

Not seeing this setting... is there any way to adjust fitbit versa to pregnancy?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Very disappointed that there is no pregnancy setting on the Fitbit. Seems as though it is yet another case of females being forgotten when it comes to technology design 

Best Answer

Why was this removed? Any chance of getting it back soon? 

Best Answer

I would love it if someone passed this note along to the engineers and product managers at Fitbit: 

"I understand that you are all young men (with a couple women) making $300k+ to build a product, and you're mostly concerned with stats that support YOUR lifestyle, but half of the population will be pregnant at one time or another, and your user-base most likely contains a lot of women in their childbearing years. It's obnoxious AF that pregnancy settings have not been prioritized. Cool cool, I'm sure you have an awesome DE&I committee that takes up a lot of someone's time, and probably celebrate womens' history month, etc. But, if there's ever a time a woman is checking her vitals, it's when she's pregnant, so would be nice if Fitbit cared about this user base. Thank you for your much delayed attention to this issue."  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sorry @agammy but you are asking your fellow fitbit users to pass this note on? Maby send an email or tweet support 

Best Answer
0 Votes