Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App shows Fitbit down for maintenance when trying to sync

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When trying to sync my fitbit it says fitbit.com is down for maintenance, but when I check all sources there doesn't seem to be any, this has been going on for 2 weeks nd since then my fitbits clock and date are completely off by days and hours, I have made sure all the right certificates are ticked and my time and date are upto date. 

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Forums @Bailey-Hale.

Thanks for bringing this and checking on all of those details to make sure that it is all working correctly.

In this case I'd like to ask you some questions:

• What is the service provider that you are have?
  • Is this happening on WiFi or on the phone's mobile data?
  • Do you get an error code or none?

Finally please try to switch to WiFi or Mobile data, depending on which one you are using. That should help so that it connects again.

Look forward to your reply.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for the reply I'm currently on Vodafone and I do not get an error message, it just states fitbit.com is down for maintenance, I have tried on both mobile data and WiFi with no luck. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Bailey-Hale.

I apologize for the delay in my response. Thanks for sharing all of the details that have been recommended.

Could you share a screenshot of what you are getting?  I'd like to take a closer look to find the best way to move forward.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes