Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are we able to edit activities?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

It's pretty well documented the Fitbit can't accurately track the Spinning exercise so I used to just edit the activity and update the calories count manually.  For some reason that no longer works on my Android phone, Android tablet, or my Windows 10 desktop.  Selecting Dashboard -> Log -> Activity -> Hover over activity you want to edit only shows a trashcan, no edit pencil.  What changed?   My calorie count is less than half what the ACE calculator and my stationary bike record so I would really like to correct the activity on my Dashboard.  I have a Fitbit Blaze, firmware level 17.8.402.1

Thanks

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity 

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

@mdbourque Welcome to the Community. Thanks for the detailed information shared. 

Currently, it's not possible to edit activities. I've noticed that there's an idea already posted in our Feature Suggestion board here: Edit to rename the Activity or Workout or Exercise. These ideas are reviewed by our team and the status changes based in Fitbit's plans. 

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Used to be able to edit activities.  When did that change and why?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@mdbourque Thanks for getting back. Our Fitbit team is always implementing features based in your feedback. If you would like that this changes, please vote for this idea, these are reviewed by our team and the status will change based in Fitbit's plans. 

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes