Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatically logging activity not working when doing indoor cycling

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Did a 2h outdoor MTB biking last week - that got logged automatically as an activity. Great! 🙂

However since then, I have do indoor cycling twice at high intensity, first time about 45min of peak heart rate, the other time 30min at peak heart rate. My Charge HR has logged this from a heart rate perspective, but has not automatically identified this as an activity - why not?

I'm guessing this is because there was no steps registered - doing indoor spinning has practically no body movement contrary to the outdoor MTB, so in this case it's just seeing it as an extreme heart rate but no movement?

How to get this registered as an activity? I know about adding activities manually - but that seem different because these goes on top and are not tracked using the already logged heart rate measures and calorie burn.

Is there a way in the future to get indoor spinning logged automatically as an activity using only the Charge HR device and not having to bring a mobile phone at the same time to trigger something?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

By press the track your exercise, then the setting gear i find that Spinning is not an activity that can be detected.ny suggestion would be to do this automatically

Best Answer
0 Votes