Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Average intake blank

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have been tracking my calorie intake for over 30 days, but my "average intake" on my user page still shows up as 0. How do I get it to show up? Also, the graph colors are wrong.

Screenshot 2016-10-16 15.27.09.png

Best Answer
16 REPLIES 16

@dimetrodon Welcome to our Community! Thank you for reporting this. This issue is currently being investigated by our developers so I can only ask for your patience while this is resolved by them. 

I'll be around!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer

This problem as been around since May at least, no update yet??

Best Answer

Hello there @GalinAZ! At this time we still have not received any specific update on this situation. As soon as we have any news or solutions we will be sure to let everyone know. 

We truly appreciate your patience and understanding on the matter. Hope to see you around.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
How long does it take to fix a simple average calculation? This must be like one line of code, and it's been broken for months... lol.
Best Answer

Hello @dimetrodon! Thanks for providing us with your feedback on the matter. Once we have any updates on this situation we will be sure to let everyone know about it.

Hope to see you around! 

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi - I think the 7 months we've been waiting is more than long enough to 'get an update' !!  Come on, quit making excuses and admit that no one is interested in fixing ......

Best Answer

Hello @Squeak_Kitty! Like mentioned before, we're actively working towards a solution. We'll be sure to let everyone know the moment the situation is corrected.

Don't be a stranger.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sooo, how's that solution coming?

Best Answer

Hey @dimetrodon!

At this moment we still do not have any updates. I'll continue to investigate and if I get something, I will be posting here. 

Thanks for your patience and your understanding! Let me know if you have any questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi - Am new to Fitbit and was wondering the same. Any update?

Best Answer

I hope you don't expect me to actually believe that... You said you were "actively" working on a solution 4 months ago, lol.

Best Answer

A very warm welcome to the Forums @Meili72! Hello @dimetrodon.

Unfortunately, I haven't received any updates on the situation. I will be sure to keep digging. If I do find something, I will let you know.

Thanks for your patience and understanding!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is there actually an open action on anyone within Fitbit to sort this out? It's been more than a year...

It's just an average of data you already track, for heaven's sake!

Best Answer

This 'Average Intake = 0' subject has now reached the gross proportions of non-customer support that we should submit to 'Ripley's Believe It or Not'.  This has been an open issue now for 1.5 years...........

FitBit Website 0 Average Intake.png

Best Answer

Hey @Squeak_Kitty and @Zukashiru.

I have not received any updates yet. I have been checking regularly but there are no news on anything. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have been using Fitbit since 2014 (currently wearing an Ionic) and this product has literally changed my life. I have lost over 80 pounds with this smartwatch and I will never stop using Fitbit. 

While the physical device has always been amazing, I am consistently underwhelmed by the app and dashboard. I have used the app on Android and iOS mobile operating systems as well as in Mac OS X and Windows 7,8, 10 and they have all had issues with the average calorie intake remaining 0. This particular issue is one that I have experienced for more than a year and it is very disappointing that the developers haven't bothered to fix the issue. 

What is equally disappointing is the patronizing and insincere token responses from the moderators. The repetitive copied and pasted responses don't provide any reassurance and they serve to infuriate the people experiencing these problems. 

It seems to me that an issue impacting so many people would have been addressed if Fitbit felt inclined to fix the problem. It has been obvious to me that developing a website and app to properly support the remarkable watches isn't a priority for this company. I am not sure if anyone in this forum has actually made anyone with authority aware of this problem but if they have then I am not sure how they account for the inaction on this issue. 

In short, thank you for the amazing watches, please stop neglecting the apps and desktop dashboards, don't patronize us in the forums with robotic and disingenuous responses to our issues, and take real action to address the problems being expressed in these forums. 

Thanks

Best Answer