Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Step Count does not match my Badge or best steps

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, I have a 30,000 step badge but my best steps for a day are stuck on this old date when I first started using the fitbit ? Why is this not updating ? Thanks Richo

fit.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

@GregR

Unfortunately this is one of those bugs that have been around for a long time but have never been fixed.

SebringDon | Florida USA | Fitbit's Food Plan Demystified

Charge HR, Flex | Windows 10 | Android | iPad

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the reply, but what next ? Any ideas..... This kinda sux. My daily average for the last 7 months is better than what it lists. I also note my best Kilometers for the day is also stcuk on the same date ?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@GregR

I tend to ignore the unimportant things, hoping that Fitbit will eventually find the right approach to softwae development and maintenance. At least the critical tools necessary for food planning work accurately enough to help a lot of people lose weight and gain a healthier lifestyle. I've gotta give them credit for that.

SebringDon | Florida USA | Fitbit's Food Plan Demystified

Charge HR, Flex | Windows 10 | Android | iPad

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for taking a break from stepping to visit the Community @GregR and @SebringDonI hope you are doing great! Thanks for the help @SebringDon! Are you experiencing this issue too? 

@GregR Have you logged any manual activity? Manually logged activities are intended to help you track supplemental activities that are not based on steps or distance, so they do not count toward step badges. Also, I have sent you a PM. 😉

I hope this helps, keep me posted! 🙂 

Lucy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you like my answer? Vote for it!

Best Answer