Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best-in-class Activity charts Fitbit.com Runmeter

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I love the combination I have of Surge (daytime), Flex (night time) and Aria (morning time !) and the data this all gives me. But what I sadly lack is the capability to chart data across different activities. Please take a look at Runmeter, which I think is best-in-class in this respect -can check it out on the Runmeter app page - pie charts and column charts which show time spent, calories expended, distance covered etc. across all of your sports, or sub-settled in a category. By week, month, year etc. For example, I can see calories expended across all of my sports - rowing, skiing, snowboarding, squash, cycling, running, windsurfing. Then within running for example, can compare evolution in speed within a sub-category "run for speed", or evolution in km covered within a category "run for distance". Fitbit has all this data - you just lack the way in which to present the data. So team up with a direct integration with Runmeter and combine great trackers with a great user interface. Or develop Fitbit.com with the ambition to become #1.
Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

I agree that connecting Fitbit to Runmeter would be a great combination.  We have used Runmeter for all sorts of activities and the mapping and charting is very helpful in planning routes.  It would be great to have heart rate, for example, on the charts. 

There are other devices that work with Runmeter for biking and such. 

Hope Fitbit gets something going with them.

Best Answer

have to agree totally i was using strava but only because i was doing a certain distance challenge now thats over ive gone bat to runmeter which is far superior in what you can track ;

Best Answer
0 Votes

@paullamb welcome to the forums! Thanks a million for your suggestions. In this case I recommend making your voice heard in the Feature Suggestion forum. This board is being constantly reviewed by our engineers and devs. If you find a similar idea about integrating Fitbit with Runmeter add your votes and comments so it gains momentum! Cat Very Happy If you don't find any similar suggestion I invite you to post it. 

Good luck! 

Mariam | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you receive the answer you were looking for? Mark the post as an accepted solution! 🙂

Best Answer