Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calorie tracking is confusing

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, I have a trouble in understanding my yesterday's result. The "calories consumed" tile shows me that I was 187 calories over (1396/1209), but the "calories eaten vs burned" tile shows I was under (1396/1959). How should I interpret the result? 

Also, I have been closely tracking my activities and food for the last 3 weeks, but only ONCE I had the result that was in the "goal met" zone. Do other users also experience the difficulty in achieving that "goal met" zone? Also, what is the calories difference that will bring me to that zone? My plan is to have a deficit of 750, but whenever I close to that result I am either over or below by the end of the day.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Forums @InnaO!

You can find all of the answers you need regarding the food plan and calorie tracking in the Fitbit's Food Plan Demystified thread. For your questions, specifically, part 3 should cover through it all. It is an extensive read, but it should clear up all doubts.

I hope you find this useful! Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Forums @InnaO!

You can find all of the answers you need regarding the food plan and calorie tracking in the Fitbit's Food Plan Demystified thread. For your questions, specifically, part 3 should cover through it all. It is an extensive read, but it should clear up all doubts.

I hope you find this useful! Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes