Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calories In and Water tiles on dashboard have deleted past data.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Yesterday, in my iPhone and iPad, my Calories In and Water tiles showed only 0s for all past days. When clicked, the data for past days shows up. However, I cannot enter any foods for past days. Food entered for today back-fills past days. 

I spent over an hour on the computer with a customer service rep, to no avail. 

Is anyone else having this problem or know how to solve it 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Today when I checked my iPhone and iPad apps, the tile are working again, as before. The glitch must have been resolved someway, thankfully!!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

Hello @ASL54

Thanks for bringing this up and for contacting support about this.

After you finished your call with Support, what did they tell you? Could you please share what steps you tried? Knowing that would be very helpful.

Also, I'd like to get a visual on the situation. Could you take some screen shots of what you are seeing so that I can better understand what is happening?

Look forward to your reply! Let me know if there are any questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer

Today when I checked my iPhone and iPad apps, the tile are working again, as before. The glitch must have been resolved someway, thankfully!!

Best Answer

Hello @ASL54

Thanks for sharing! Those are some great news. Perhaps it was a one-time thing. Hopefully, it will continue like that!

If you have the time, perhaps you could visit one of our Discussion boards. Lots of different topics to talk about and discuss with other Forum members.

Let me know if you have any further questions or need any assistance.

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer

I was wrong. The dashboard on my apps is still showing either zeros or today’s data for past dates. When I get a chance I’ll send screenshots. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for letting me know @ASL54

Please do take the screen shots as soon as you can. It would be very helpful for me in order to determine what is going on.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Having this issue. It’s really a drag. I notice this has been a bug off and on for quite sometime. Telling someone to use a desktop version is not helpful. Don’t really want to use the app very much at all anymore. And honestly I do like my charge2 but am probably going to move to different hardware when it dies. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Greatseamonster, welcome to the Forums.

I'd like to take a closer look at what is going on. As I mentioned before, could you share a screenshot of what you are getting. That way I'll be able to find the best way to move forward.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes