Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calories burned are not recording accurately today

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have walked more than 14,000 steps today, including an hour and half fast walk.  However, my fitbit dashboard says I have burned only 65 calories through activity. Is this a problem across the board, or just something with my fitbit?  Anyone else seeing this issue?

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

1)  What are you calling "fitbit dashboard"?

2) Where are you reading "calories through activity"?

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer

Today the correct number of calories burned in the "recent activity panel" for yesterday is correct. I decided to wait until today to contact Fitbit see if perhaps it was just a hiccup in the system or perhaps updates were being made behind the scenes, and it seems that one of the two  was happening. [Regarding the term dashboard, when I go to https//www.fitbit.com, my options are "my account," "my dashboard", and "logout." I was referring to data displayed on the dashboard there.] 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SarahMaxx  I'm used to calling that the "fitbit.com dashboard", just because I'm afraid people might see all the data on their phone and figure that's a dashboard, but you are right.

I was about to answer based on "Recent Exercise" Panel, though you called it "recent activity panel".   But then I realized there is a panel "This Week's Activity", so wondering if that is where you meant.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer