Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can food as one instead of ingredients?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

If I make Power Balls, using oats, coconut, peanut butter and 10 other ingredients, can I make all the ingredients link to show up as "Power balls"?  I don't want to try and remember all the ingredients every time I eat one! 

A similar example would be Greek chicken--we often eat 2 chicken thighs, 2 chopped tomatoes, onion, fresh mushrooms and greek olives.  I would like to just pick "Greek chicken" and not have to list all the veggies I add into it.  

Thoughts?  I don't see this in "Custom food".  Thanks! 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

A very warm welcome to the Forums @Brenda1212!

I see that @WendyB provided you with an excellent answer. Logging a meal should do the trick. If you did find that post useful, be sure to click on the 'Accept as Solution' button below the post. That way, it would help other users having the same questions find the answer they need.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Welcome to the forums!

On the Dashboard Click on the meal tab and you will see Create a meal. Click on that and add your ingredients.  Once done save it. I usually use my initials to save them as its easier to find.

Sometimes it hard find the right ingredient  with the right calories. So I often used this to create the recipe and get the NI information and then add a custom food with all the information in it

http://mykitchencalculator.com/recipeconverter.html

Hope to see you around the forums!

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

A very warm welcome to the Forums @Brenda1212!

I see that @WendyB provided you with an excellent answer. Logging a meal should do the trick. If you did find that post useful, be sure to click on the 'Accept as Solution' button below the post. That way, it would help other users having the same questions find the answer they need.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes