Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I have a Versa 2 and Ionic on my Dashboard?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Will the data upload from each device (and total on my dashboard)  since I want to wear them at different times.  I currently have a Versa 2 and a Surge on my dashboard and they both send data to my dashboard and it combines all the data.  I will remove the Surge if the Surge will be an issue and mothball it.

Tks!

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

See Can I use more than one Fitbit device with the same account? 

That should work with Surge, but not for newer devices with Versa 2, as detailed in above link.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks!  Will both devices (Versa 2 and Ionic) I wear separately at different times still sync back to dashboard if under separate accounts?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I thought you meant in same account.  If you have the trackers in different accounts, the results cannot be combined.  It's like it's 2 different people.  Each will sync to its own account; to see each, would have to log app out of one account and into the other.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes