Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I set up two different fitbits on iPad and iPhone?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Can I put 2 different fitbits on iPhone and iPad?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity/format

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @34JX24 and welcome to the Help forum.  It depends on which two models you want to have on the same account.  If both Fitbits have an App Gallery, then the answer is no.  The Fitbits with an App Gallery are Charge 3/4, Ionic, Inspire series, Luxe, Sense, and Versa series.  My husband currently has a Blaze and a Sense on his account.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

@34JX24,

Depends what you mean...  Two different Fitbits on the same account (yours) or different account (you and a family member)?

Frank | Washington, USA

Fitbit One, Ionic, Charge 2, Alta HR, Blaze, Surge, Flex, Flex 2, Zip, Ultra, Flyer, Aria, Aria 2 - Windows 10, Windows Phone

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

Hello @34JX24. Welcome to the community forums! @LZeeW@LZeeW It's great to see you around and thanks for your input! 

As explained on the posts above, you can't connect multiple devices that use the Fitbit App Gallery to one account. For more information, I recommend visiting this help article: Can I use more than one Fitbit device with the same account?

In addition, you can set up your Fitbit devices using an iPhone or iPad that meet the requirements listed here

Hope this helps.

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes