Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can dashboard show results for 2 different trackers?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've just added my wifes flex tracker to my account (mine is a charge).  I can't get my dashboard to show results for the 2 separate trackers.  It appears that my dashboard is adding my wifes numbers to mine.  Can they be kept separate or would I have to set up a new account for her?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@jimbojones7 Hey there! I see @Odyssey13 did a great job answering your inquiries related to your wife's Flex and your Charge. In this case, for best results you will h ave to create a new account for her in other to show separate results. However, if you guys are syncing with the same computer you can definitely use the same Dongle without any problem. Let me or @Odyssey13 know how did it go! Cat Very Happy

Mariam | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you receive the answer you were looking for? Mark the post as an accepted solution! 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Welcome to the forums @jimbojones7

You need to set your wife up with her own account and pair the Flex to it.  While doing this, keep your own Fitbit out of range.

Be sure to remove the Flex from your account before setting her up.

Let us know how things go for you.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

@jimbojones7 Hey there! I see @Odyssey13 did a great job answering your inquiries related to your wife's Flex and your Charge. In this case, for best results you will h ave to create a new account for her in other to show separate results. However, if you guys are syncing with the same computer you can definitely use the same Dongle without any problem. Let me or @Odyssey13 know how did it go! Cat Very Happy

Did you receive the answer you were looking for? Mark the post as an accepted solution! 🙂

Best Answer

I did set my wife up with an account but how do I log back in to see my dashboard

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the forums @Wobbly1952

All you need do is log out of her account and log back in with your own. It's similar to sharing a computer and logging into two different email accounts.

You can do this!

We're here for you and hope to see you around the forums more often.

Keep on stepping!

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

@Odyssey13 amazing suggestion! Thanks for always having my back in the forums! Cat Tongue Cat Embarassed Heart

@Wobbly1952 I see @Odyssey13 has provided great suggestions on how to make this transition from one account to another very smoothly. Hope this helps! 

Let us know how it went. Cat Wink

Best Answer