Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can someone give me advise on the best model to buy?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So many models to choose from, it's getting a bit confusing.
Below are a few features I would like. 
Many thanks!

- Link to apps without a phone - Spotify, life sum, couch to 5k, headspace - Can hold a number of apps.

- GPS Pedometer

-  Automatic exercise recognition

- Reminders to move 

- Showerproof

- Menstrual tracker

- Measures heart rate and calorie burn

- can Bluetooth music

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @edieearl136 and welcome to the Help forums.  There are many trackers that have some of the features you want, specifically the automatic exercise recognition, reminders to move, menstrual tracker, measures heart rate and calorie burn.  Once you mention apps, that narrows you choices to the Versa 2,Versa 3, and the Sense.  The Versa 3 and the Sense are the newest models.  I will admit that I haven't looked at it, but there is a Webinar with a Fitbit Product Manager available.  It is long, so I hope it can give you the information you seek.

I want to point out some key points:

• The Spotify is Spotify Connect and Control.  It does not let you download your Spotify playlists.
  • The models I mention are water resistant to 50 m.  I always take my Fitbit off when showering.  That way I know I won't have any soap/shampoo/conditioner left on my skin.  My first wrist Fitbit couldn't be worn in the shower.  When the technology improved, I found that my skin broke out if I wore it in the shower.
  • Fitbit has an App Gallery where you can search all the available apps.  Please note that the Versa 3 and Sense have a different operating system from the Versa 2.  Not all apps are available for all three devices.  
Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes