Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't find my weight history

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I noticed that the chart that shows your weight over time has changed over the past several weeks. The new chart doesn't show any data back beyond one year. You can plug in dates and will allow you go back two years.

I bought my scale in 2014 and I would like to know where the rest of my information is? Is it still available or has it been deleted?  I used this graph to track my weight as a relates to the amount of medication that I have been taking. 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Joe1953 -

Using the web dashboard weight page, I was able to enter 2014-01-03 to 2016-01-02 and get that two year chart and then enter 2016-01-03 to 2018-01-02 and get that two year chart.

Would that work?

RETIRED Enterprise Computing / "IT Guy" - Southern California - Marine Staff Sergeant 1970-78
Apple Watch 6 - iPhone 8 (iOS 16.6) - FitBit app 3.87 - MacBook Air (macOS Catalina)

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

@Joe1953 -

Using the web dashboard weight page, I was able to enter 2014-01-03 to 2016-01-02 and get that two year chart and then enter 2016-01-03 to 2018-01-02 and get that two year chart.

Would that work?

RETIRED Enterprise Computing / "IT Guy" - Southern California - Marine Staff Sergeant 1970-78
Apple Watch 6 - iPhone 8 (iOS 16.6) - FitBit app 3.87 - MacBook Air (macOS Catalina)
Best Answer

Although it's not what I would like to see it does show the data that had appeared to be missing. I would prefer an opportunity to use the old graph. Thank you for your help.

Best Answer

I have the same issue - used to be able to graph 1week, 1 month, 1 year, or from when I bought the scale - last option was useful and now gone.

Best Answer