Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't see private messages on Dashboard

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Even with both email and mobile boxes checked in settings I only receive private messages via email. I tried un-clicking them, logging out and back in, saving, then going back and clicking them then saving again and I still have no messages or taunts in my application. Any suggestions?

thanks

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hey @MooseA

That sounds very bothersome. What browser are you using to check this on? It could be a matter of the browser itself. If possible, please try Internet Explorer if you're on a Windows PC or any other browser that is not the one you're currently using.

Look forward to your reply letting me know how it went. 

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

@MooseADo you show a red dot against your mail icon in the top RH corner of your Community page.?

PM.jpg

@MooseA wrote:

Even with both email and mobile boxes checked in settings I only receive private messages via email. I tried un-clicking them, logging out and back in, saving, then going back and clicking them then saving again and I still have no messages or taunts in my application. Any suggestions?

thanks

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer

Thanks for chiming in @Colinm39. Glad to see you here.

@MooseA Please do let us know if you try what I suggested and if it doesn't work, answer @Colinm39's questions so that we can get a better understanding of what is going on.

Look forward to your reply.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes