Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't sync or download Fitbit Connect?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi all - sorry if there was an obvious answer to this but I'm on to hour 4 of trying this now having not worn my inspire HR in nearly a year as gave up last time...but this time am determined! I have a huwaei 30 (NOT the 20 on the 'troublesome' list) and my inspire HR used to be a little glitchy syncing but now it won't sync at all. Yes I've tried every suggestion in the articles....resetting device, bluetooth off, remove it from app, even deleted and reinstalled app, played with the settings as suggested....nothing has helped. So I figured I'd do the fitbit connect for laptop instead which isn't what I wanted but will do! I click the link of 'have a new device then set it up here' which takes you to a set up page....you choose fitbit connect...it takes you to straight back to the info on how to connect page?! I've gone in circles! I tried looking up connect app on google store but it just shows the google app I already have...which is the one that says 'set your device up by clicking here' and takes me, again, back in a circle. If anyone can help I'd be so so grateful! So frustrated at this!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @libbyjc.

You need a Fitbit dongle (which isn't sold with the Inspire series I believe) in order to use Fitbit Connect.  It's a USB that plugs directly into your computer and acts as a BT if your computer doesn't have one.  There is no Fitbit Connect app, Fitbit Connect is the aforementioned dongle.

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer
0 Votes