Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you see and print your HR data?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is there a way to see and print your heart rate graph with more detail?  Hour by hour or minute by minute?

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
10 REPLIES 10

@mrichotteThe only way I can do that is to create a custom activity.. When the graph is created you get 24 plots/minute. I then use that sensitivity to home in on areas of the graph.

I currently graph my sleeping HR and comparing that to my RHR.

When you create the Custom Activity on the PC it will then be available on the phone under the exercise tile.  When you do this the Phone generates the calories.. On the PC you need to guesstimate calories.

Also when you create a custom activity it "flat-lines" the calories over the time period of the graph and you may lose or gain active minute. 

But to view the graph you really need to use the PC view.

Also when I create a graph over 6-8 hours I occasionally get an error on the PC when the graph is generated.. Probably asking a lot because an 8 hour graph is 11,520 plot points...

HR 8mar138.jpg

@mrichottewrote:

Is there a way to see and print your heart rate graph with more detail?  Hour by hour or minute by minute?

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer
Thank you! This is very helpful!

Michelle

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Welcome to the forums @mrichotte. Thanks for helping out @Colinm39.

Glad to know that @Colinm39 post did help your out! It's always great to see Forum members helping each other out.

If you have the time, perhaps you could visit one of our Discussion boards. Lots of different topics to talk about in there with different members.

Hope to see you around.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Colinm39, tried to find custom activities but failed. After going to <log>, <Activities> and, in Activity History, <view details>, I did see a segment of the heart rate over about 30 minutes. How did you create the 'custom activity‘? I must be looking at the wrong pages. Help.

Best Answer

@tfs  You create the Custom Activity in your PC then it will be available in your phone where it's easier to create the activity. You can't create the initial custom the activity in the phone.

Log into your Activity view from your PC Dashboard and go down to the bottom and in the example I have created a tfs Heart Rate. Type this into the box (1), click Create Custom Activity (2) and then click Add Activity (3).  The activity will then appear on the RH side in the Custom Activities list.

After you sync your phone you can then click on the Exercise tile, the stop watch in the top RH corner and then enter the name you have called your custom activity.. Just fill in the data and Log it.  It will appear on your PC activity log before the end result is in your phone.

See how you go..

Custom tfs.jpg

Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer
i am feeling my way through. do think i am getting closer. will keep trying
and may have to bother you again when i can't get thru.

much thankful for your help.

tfshao
Best Answer

@tfs Thanks for getting back.  I'm always here to help so don't hesitate to post. Others will also help.

@tfswrote:
i am feeling my way through. do think i am getting closer. will keep trying
and may have to bother you again when i can't get thru.

much thankful for your help.

tfshao
Best Answer

I have now learned from you the procedure to see the details of heart rate.You have been very helpful. Thank you very much. Have to say that Fitbit could have made the data access much more friendly and users could explore the data for their best benefit.

TFS

Best Answer

Hello @tfs and @Colinm39.

It was awesome to see a fellow Forum user helping another one. Thank you so much for that @Colinm39.

@tfs Glad to know that you did find what you needed and thank you very much for your feedback. Please know that we do take all of the comments into consideration.

If you have any other questions, feel free to reach out.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Colim, th is is actually quite brilliant! Very helpful.

Best Answer
0 Votes