Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Log a new food

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My web food login does not allow me to log in a new food.   I wanted to add advocado (which should be there in the first place!!!)

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Just a thought, but it seems to me you are typing "advocado". The word is spelled "avocado", without the first D. That may be why it is not being found in the list.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Welcome to the Forums @Philanthropy.

Let me help you figure out what is going on.

The avocado should be showing up in there. Could you share some screenshots of what happens when you try to log the avocado? Do you get some sort of error message?

In the meantime please try to log out of your account and then log back in. That should force all data to be loaded again and should get the food log to work correctly again.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

No error message... just no advocado, lol

--

Moderator edit: removed personal info

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Philanthropy.

I apologize for the delay in my response. Thanks for letting me know. 

Could you get the screenshots I mentioned above? That should get me more details on what is going on since the avocado is showing up for me.

Look forward to your reply.

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just a thought, but it seems to me you are typing "advocado". The word is spelled "avocado", without the first D. That may be why it is not being found in the list.

Best Answer

Hello @BigDave1966.

I apologize for the delay in my response.

Good catch. I missed that completely. It does seem to be that it was the case indeed. Thanks for taking the time to post in here.

If you have the time, be sure to visit one of our Discussion boards. Maybe you will find a topic that piques your interest in there.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes